Simeon Diamantidis was born in 1963 in Nea Michaniona of Thessaloniki. He is President and CEO of Diopas SA since 1982.
Diopas SA is a family business that manufactures nets for aquaculture, fishing, sports, as well as any special construction based on the net. It sells its products throughout Greece as well as in countries of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. It is an environmentally friendly company and participates with various actions in the circular economy. Diopas SA is very active in research and development with the aim of zero environmental footprint. At the end of 2023, the new investment of 10000 m² of the company will be completed, which will include a research aquarium that will be the largest in mainland Greece. The company fights against unemployment by hiring the unemployed in its area, after being properly trained by its specialized employees.
• President of the Association of Professionals and Craftsmen of Nea Michaniona 2006-2010
• Vice-President of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Industry 2008-2013
• Financial Supervisor of SEVE-Greek Exporters Association from 2018-2022
• Member of the Board of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Industry
• Member of the Board of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• Member of the Board of the Professional Chamber of Thessaloniki
• Member of the Administrative Committee of KEPA ANEM
From June 2022 he is President of SEVE-Greek Exporters Association